Category: Flue & Fire Protection
Skamolex panels are ideally suited for lining stoves, fireplaces and gas fires and are capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 1100ºC. They are made from exfoliated vermiculite and are non-irritant, odourless and clean to handle.
Skamolex panels are available in six standard patterns, ranging from traditional masonry look to three designs matching the trends of current fires and stoves.
- High insulation capacity
- Stove Performs Better
- Environmentally friendly
- Better combustion & cleaner waste gasses
- Ideal for fire chambers & inglenooks
- Ideal as heat shield above freestanding stove
- Easy to use and cut to required size
- Ideal for replacing internal stoveboards
- 1000mm x 610mm x 20mm
- 1000mm x 1260mm x 20mm (Brickwall only)
- 1000mm x 610mm x 25mm VIP-900 Plain Skamolex
|Fire Classication||A1 non-combustible, no flame|
|Max Service Temperature||1000°C|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.06W/mK at 200°C|
↓ Download Certificate of Non Combustibility
Dimensions are approximate and are subject to change without prior notice. Please double check all measurements with your retailer.